Our Building Process
Transparent, step-by-step Process:
- Initial Consultation: Onsite project assessment – meeting with you to discuss your project
- Preliminary Meeting: Identify your budget, design requirements and any other items that are required to move forward to the preliminary sketch plans. A preliminary agreement is established.
- Design Stage: Engage the design team, whether this be an architect, or a draftsman will be determined by which best suits the project and your needs. The plans will be completed to a sketch stage for the initial budget costing.
- Budget Estimate: Prepare an estimate of costs from the sketch plan and inclusions. At this stage it can be determined if you are on track with your budget, or if any changes are required to meet it.
- Final Design: Working drawings are finalised with the engineering designs, ready for council approval and the final costing.
- Final Quote: A detailed quote is undertaken with all specifications.
- Signing The Contract: Upon establishment of the final cost, building specifications, and construction time, the contract is prepared for you to sign.
- Work Commences of Your New Home: You will be informed of your projects progress throughout the entire construction period, as well as having access to our online client portal.