It’s on a sloping site with stunning views. You need a builder with the expertise to maximise the full potential of the block.
- You want to take advantage of the views
- You want to make the most of the natural light and ventilation a sloping site brings
- You want to use the natural contours of the land to define split-level living spaces
- You see fabulous opportunities to create a unique home but others only see problems
- You’re concerned costs will escalate on a sloping block
We’re specialists at creating and building dream homes to save you time, stress and money.
As sloping block specialists, we’ll be your dream partner to create your dream home.
For more than 15 years, Tangara Constructions have been designing and building quality homes on difficult sites.
Form Multi-Level Pole homes, Bi-Level House’s, and everything in-between Tangara are your Sloping Block Builder for Brisbane and surrounding area!…
We’re ready to work with you.
Why Tangara Constructions:
- We only see opportunities.
- We’ll design you a custom solution. It’ll provide a standard of excellence that you can’t find amongst the competition.
- We’ll save you time with our one-stop service from design to completion
- We’ll take the stress away by managing the unique challenges of a sloping block.
- We’ll save you money by finding solutions not problems
- We’ll make it easy to get your dream home whether it’s a pole home building or a split-level design
- You’ll get the luxury home you deserve in a unique and inspiring design.
A quote includes a phone consultation, site visit and friendly, honest ideas from Shane.
Shane Dennien founded Tangara Constructions in 2005. He’s built a strong reputation for using the highest of building standards for complex sites.
He works with a team of specialists who understand how to design and build on sloping blocks of land. His team of builders have an exceptional attention to detail. They assure you of the best quality at all times.
What homeowners say about us.
“We really struggled finding a builder. So many builders are only interested in open and shut builds and only a limited few will take on the challenge of a sloping block.” – Case Study; Bonogin.
“Our results with Shane are more than we could possibly have expected. He is a man of his word. We allowed 7 months for the build, but they completed it well within 6 and it was a large property.” – Case Study: Bonogin.
“From the very first consultation, Shane took us through every single step in really simplified terms. He was so approachable and really put us at ease,” said Greg Langeveld. – Case Study: Riverstone.
“It surpassed our expectations. The timing was actually one week ahead of schedule. They were also bang on price! We have absolutely achieved our dream home,” Said Greg. – Case Study: Riverstone.